Headwaters Health Care Centre. One Community, Caring Together.
We are a dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best care possible for our patients, families, and caregivers. We work together to care for the whole person from hospital to home.
We are looking for an Environmental Services Attendant to work with our Housekeeping Department to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with Kindness, Passion, Courage, and Teamwork
The successful applicant will perform the duties expected of a EVS Attendant within Housekeeping Department.
The Environmental Services Attendant is accountable for cleaning and maintaining both patient and non-patient care areas of the hospital in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Recent housekeeping experience in health care institutions preferred.
- Ability to perform activities such as lifting, extending, pushing, pulling, up to 20 kgs several times throughout shift.
- Ability to bend, stoop, walk, stand, and climb ladders as required, with appropriate training.
- Ability to modify cleaning practices based on standardized auditing procedures.
- Willingness to obtain training including but not limited to Working at Heights, ladder usage and transportation of dangerous goods, required.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing work routines or priorities.
Hiring Salary Range: $23.051-$23.604
Our values are more than words, they are what define and connect us. They determine how we work, how we behave, and how we relate to our patients, their families, and caregivers as well as to everyone who is part of the Headwaters community
We offer a wide range of employee perks, for information on our comprehensive benefits package, please visit Headwaters Health Care Centre - Careers at Headwaters
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals
selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Headwaters Health Care Centre is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer and supports the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you have a need for an accommodation, please contact Human Resources so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Headwaters Health Care Centre is a smoke free facility. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors.
All job offers will require compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for proof of full vaccination unless provided with a medical exemption or an accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code.