Headwaters Health Care Centre. One Community, Caring Together.
We are a dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best care possible for our patients, families, and caregivers. We work together to care for the whole person from hospital to home.
We are looking for a Laboratory Technologist to work with our Laboratory Department to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with Kindness, Passion, Courage, and Teamwork
The successful applicant will perform the duties expected of a Laboratory Technologist within Laboratory Department
The Laboratory Technologist is accountable and responsible for the provision of patient test results, in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department and the needs of the health care providers.
- CSMLS Certification in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Current registration with CMLTO
- Demonstrates an understanding of operational theory/procedures, performance characteristics of instruments/equipment to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the laboratory
- Ability to lift reagent and specimen containers
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, reach, push, lift, carry, climb without physical discomfort
- Required to work day, evening, night weekend or holiday shifts
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
Hiring Salary Range: $35.77-$48.78
Our values are more than words, they are what define and connect us. They determine how we work, how we behave, and how we relate to our patients, their families, and caregivers as well as to everyone who is part of the Headwaters community
We offer a wide range of employee perks, for information on our comprehensive benefits package, please visit Headwaters Health Care Centre - Careers at Headwaters