Headwaters Health Care Centre. One Community, Caring Together.
We are a dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best care possible for our patients, families, and caregivers. We work together to care for the whole person from hospital to home.
We are looking for a Personal Support Worker to work with our E Wing Department to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with Kindness, Passion, Courage, and TeamworkPosition Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will perform the duties expected of a Personal Support Worker within the E Wing Department
The PSW performs assigned functions as unregulated care providers, that support the health care team in assisting patients in activities of daily living and supports the effective operations of patient care areas.
- Successful completion of a 1-year Personal Support Worker Diploma from a community college
- Recent experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and follow written instructions and routine written reports
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & ability to deal with the public in a courteous manner
- Current CPR certification
- Certificate in Gentle Persuasive Approach
- Ability to function as a team member in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently
- Appropriate lifting techniques
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
Hiring Salary Range: $29.183 – $29.723Why Headwaters?
Our values are more than words, they are what define and connect us. They determine how we work, how we behave, and how we relate to our patients, their families, and caregivers as well as to everyone who is part of the Headwaters community
We offer a wide range of employee perks, for information on our comprehensive benefits package, please visit Headwaters Health Care Centre - Careers at Headwaters