Headwaters Health Care Centre. One Community, Caring
We are a dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best care possible for our patients, families, and caregivers. We work together to care for the whole person from hospital to home.
We are looking for a Stockkeeper to work with our Stores Department to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with Kindness, Passion, Courage, and Teamwork
The successful applicant will perform the duties expected of a Stockkeeper within Stores Department
Responsibilities include receiving of good,
verification of goods, ordering, inventory counting, delivery and the
replenishment of all supplies for central stores and for the JIT program and
shipping request. Supply Room
Maintenance including general organization/cleanliness and implementing Min/Max
updates to PAR levels as required. Computer
data entry into Materials Management system (Meditech/Tofino/ATPAR). Daily
communication with clinical end users, purchasing, and other hospital staff as
- High School Diploma required
- A minimum of one year recent (within 5 years) previous warehouse, materials management and inventory control experience; experience in a hospital environment preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, including data entry and keyboarding experience using multiple materials management computerized systems.
- Must be physically able to perform the required tasks involving repetitive heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), pushing/pulling of heavy loads and extensive standing and walking.
- Must be familiar with various clinical products as well as the ability to understand and comply with store keeping and inventory procedures and methods.
- Basic experience using a calculator, fax machine, photocopier, printer, postage machine and pallet truck.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick assessments to solve minor problems and establish priorities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while also working effectively in a team.
- Proven ability to practice values consistent with corporate policies and a commitment to fostering a safe and positive work environment in accordance with Health & Safety policy and legislation.
- Computer knowledge of the Meditech Materials Management system, ATPAR and Tofino an asset.
- Creative and innovative, self-directed, flexible team player.
Hiring Salary Range: $24.499-$25.086
Our values are more than words, they are what define and connect us. They determine how we work, how we behave, and how we relate to our patients, their families, and caregivers as well as to everyone who is part of the Headwaters community
We offer a wide range of employee perks, for information on our comprehensive benefits package, please visit Headwaters Health Care Centre - Careers at Headwaters