Headwaters Health Care Centre. One Community, Caring
We are a dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best care possible for our patients, families, and caregivers. We work together to care for the whole person from hospital to home.
We are looking for a Registered Technologist, CT/X-Ray to work with our Diagnostic Imaging Department to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with Kindness, Passion, Courage, and Teamwork
The successful applicant will perform the duties expected of a Registered Technologist, CT/X-Ray within Diagnostic Imaging Department
The Registered Technologist Radiography is accountable and responsible for the effective Diagnostic Radiography Services for the Corporation.
- Current Registration - College of Medical Radiation Technologist of Ontario (CMRITO) Radiography
- B.Sc. in related field (an asset)
- Minimum one year experience (preferred)
- Recent CT experience (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Safety Code 35
- Working knowledge of RHPA
- Working knowledge of standards of practice for related field
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
- Able to work independently and co-operatively as part of a
- Knowledge of CT and/ or mammography and/or willingness to train in other modalities as required.
Hiring Salary Range: $35.77-$48.78
Our values are more than words, they are what define and connect us. They determine how we work, how we behave, and how we relate to our patients, their families, and caregivers as well as to everyone who is part of the Headwaters community
We offer a wide range of employee perks, for information on our comprehensive benefits package, please visit Headwaters Health Care Centre - Careers at Headwaters