Headwaters Health Care Centre. One Community, Caring
We are a dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best care possible for our patients, families, and caregivers. We work together to care for the whole person from hospital to home.
We are looking for a Registered Technologist, Mammography/X-Ray to work with our Diagnostic Imaging Department to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with Kindness, Passion, Courage, and Teamwork
The successful applicant will perform the duties expected of a Registered Technologist, Mammography/X-Ray within Diagnostic Imaging Department
Reporting to the Diagnostic Imaging Manager, the Registered Technologist Mammography is accountable and responsible for the efficient Diagnostic Mammography Services for the Corporation. Adhering to the requirements of the Responsible User as defined in Safety Code 35, the Registered Technologist Mammography performs screening and diagnostic mammography with work-up including tomosynthesis, MOLLI insertion and specimen radiography, stereotactic core biopsy procedures and galactography.
- Current Registration – College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO) – Radiography
- B.Sc. in related field preferred
- Certificate in Breast Imaging-Screening preferred
- Minimum one year experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Safety Code 35
- Working knowledge of RHPA
- Working knowledge of standards of practice for related field
- Able to identify and recommend process improvement opportunities
- Able to work independently and co-operatively as part of a team.
Hiring Salary Range: $35.77-$48.78 plus 14% lieu of benefits (12% if enrolled in HOOPP) & 6% vacation pay.
Position Length: The duration of this temporary contract is approx. 18 months.
Our values are more than words, they are what define and connect us. They determine how we work, how we behave, and how we relate to our patients, their families, and caregivers as well as to everyone who is part of the Headwaters community
We offer a wide range of employee perks, for information on our comprehensive benefits package, please visit Headwaters Health Care Centre - Careers at Headwaters