Headwaters Health Care Centre. One Community, Caring Together.
We are a dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best care possible for our patients, families, and caregivers. We work together to care for the whole person from hospital to home.
We are looking for an Ultrasound Technologist to work with our Diagnostic Imaging Department to help us continue in our mission to serve our community with Kindness, Passion, Courage, and Teamwork
The successful applicant will perform the duties expected of an Ultrasound Technologist within Diagnostic Imaging Department.
The Ultrasound Technologist will organize and perform the ultrasound examinations assigned; maintain and document high quality images during the course of duties; actively participate in the implementation of strategies aimed at improving operational efficiency and effectiveness of the ultrasound service.
- Registered with A.R.D.M.S. and/or CARDUP
- Certificate of registration with the CMRITO
- Credentials in Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN), Abdomen (ABD) and Vascular (RVT)
- Recent experience in Diagnostic Imaging Department
- Must be willing to maintain registry status by obtaining the required continuing education credits every three years
- Venous and arterial Doppler experience including extremities, and breast imaging experience
- Able to relate well with patients, physicians and co-workers
- Good Computer skills (required), knowledge of Meditech (preferred)
- Good organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to assess patient capabilities and limitations and make practice adjustments as necessary
- Acceptable performance and attendance records
Hiring Salary Range: $35.77-$50.26 plus 14% lieu of benefits (12% if enrolled in HOOPP) & 6% vacation pay.
Our values are more than words, they are what define and connect us. They determine how we work, how we behave, and how we relate to our patients, their families, and caregivers as well as to everyone who is part of the Headwaters community
We offer a wide range of employee perks, for information on our comprehensive benefits package, please visit Headwaters Health Care Centre - Careers at Headwaters